The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, amount to advice to any person on a specific matter. Any reliance you may place on the information contained on this site is entirely at your own risk and you agree that you have no right of recourse against Waste2 Environmental Systems Limited.
We may collect personal data about you in a number of circumstances, including
- When you or your business engages us to provide services;
- When you or your business browse, make an enquiry or otherwise interact with us on our website or by telephone;
- When you attend a Waste2ES waste facility or office;
- When we attend your premises to provide services;
- When you or your business offer to provide or provide services to us.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes (“Permitted Purposes”):
- Providing services you may have requested, including on-line services as requested by you or your business;
- Managing and administering your or your business’s relationship with Waste2ES, including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection, support services;
- To analyse and improve our services and communications to you;
- Protecting the security of and managing access to our waste facilities, premises, plant, vehicles and equipment, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- For insurance purposes including dealing with claims made against or by Waste2ES which Waste2ES may pass to its insurers, insurance claims handlers, loss adjusters or legal advisers;
- For monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
- To identify persons authorised to trade on behalf of our customers or suppliers;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations including reporting to and/or being audited by regulatory bodies;
- To comply with court orders and exercise and/or defend our legal rights.
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal data between the Waste2ES personnel on a confidential basis where required for the purpose of providing services and for administrative, billing and other business purposes.
- If we have collected your personal data in the course of providing services to your business, we may disclose it to that business or others in that business, and where permitted by law to others for the purpose of providing those services;
- We may disclose your contact details on a confidential basis to third parties for the purposes of collecting your feedback on the Waste2ES’s services, to help us measure our performance and to improve and promote our services;
- We may share your personal data with companies providing services for money laundering checks, credit risk reduction and other fraud and crime prevention and detection purposes and companies providing similar services, including financial institutions, credit reference agencies and regulatory bodies with whom such personal data is shared;
- We may share your personal data with any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations;
- We may share your personal data with courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or legal advisers or other parties where it is reasonably necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim, or for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution process.
You can also ask:
- That any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected
- That we delete information about you in certain situations;
- That we stop using your personal information for certain purposes;
- That we don’t make decisions about you by completely automated means;
- That personal information you have given us be provided to you in a common machine readable format, or sent to a third party where this is technically feasible;
For how long do we keep your personal data?
Registered head office:
Robey Close, Linby, NG15 8AA
Company no. 12380543 registered in England and Wales